- Boiron Homeopathics Acidil temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach.
- Its four natural active ingredients are the most commonly used homeopathic medicines that address these symptoms.
- Acidil does not cause drowsiness, constipation or gas. It has no known interactions with other medications, and it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions.
- Acidil does not contain aluminum hydroxide, which may cause constipation, or magnesium hydroxide, which may cause diarrhea.
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, and is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach.
Abies nigra 4C HPUS ... Relieves stomach pain after eating
Carbo vegetablilis 4C HPUS ... Relieves stomach bloating with gas
Nux vomica 4C HPUS ... Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking
(contains less than 10-9mg alkaloids per dose)
Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS ... Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopúia of the United States.
Croscarmellose sodium,Lactose,Magnesium stearate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.