- Bioclinic Naturals Theracurmin-Pro 30 the well known benefits of curcumin, a polyphenolic extract of turmeric, have been attributed to powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Curcumin has many molecular targets, such as the enzymes cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase, the NF-KB signaling pathway, a critical mediator of inflammation, as well as the enzyme p300, a contributor to diabetic and cardiovascular complications.
- The limiting factor in curcumin’s efficacy has been its poor systemic bioavailability as it is poorly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and rapidly metabolized.
- Advanced manufacturing techniques have reduced its particle size over 100-fold, and combining the use of natural emulsifiers to form a colloidal suspension has tremendously increased curcumin’s bioavailability, significantly increasing blood levels of curcumin many times that of other preparations, including so-called enhanced forms of curcumin.
- Theracurmin increases curcumin levels in a linear and dose-dependent manner, bypassing previous limits to curcumin supplementation to achieve unparalleled blood levels of curcumin.
- Higher bioavailability compared to standard curcumin in humans.
- Advanced manufacturing techniques increase free curcumin blood levels in a dose-dependent linear relationship.
- Curcumin modulates an impressive number of molecular targets – enhanced absorption allows for significantly greater potency and therapeutic effect.
- Naturally emulsified curcumin microparticles have significantly increased bioavailability.
- High potency formula allows for easy dosing.
1–2 capsules per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Curcumin (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) ... 30 mg
(From 300 mg of Theracurmin™, a reduced particle size, colloidal dispersion of curcumin from turmeric root)
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), silica.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.