- Bioclinic Naturals MenoVantage PE for many women the transition from pre- to post-menopause can be arduous. Changing hormone levels can lead to increased risk for both heart disease and osteoporosis, while inducing uncomfortable shorter term issues such as vasomotor symptoms (hot flushes, night sweats), insomnia, vaginal dryness, mood changes and reduction in libido.
- Although estrogen replacement therapy (ERT) may reduce some of the aforementioned concerns, the Women’s Health Initiative has shown that ERT use in post-menopausal women is linked to an increased risk of both breast cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- However, phytoestrogens provide a viable alternative to ERT. While they share the basic chemical framework of other steroid hormones, potencies are approximately 1000-fold weaker than that of 17-a estradiol.
- It is estimated that more than 300 plants contain compounds with estrogenic activity including those found in MenoVantage PE. These include the herbs black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) and Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) which have been shown clinically to reduce menopausal symptoms.
- Standardized herbal extracts.
- Potent phytoestrogens: Angelica sinensis and Actaea racemosa.
- Normalizes LH and FSH through the action of Vitex agnus-castus.
- Gamma-Oryzanol reduces climacteric symptoms and increases HDL-C.
- Hesperidin, a citrus bioflavonoid, helps decrease vasomotor activity along with vitamin C.
- Vegetarian capsule
Take 2 capsules at breakfast and 2 at bedtime per day or as directed by a health care professional. Consult a health care professional for use beyond one year. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving:
Dong Quai Extract ... 200mg
Chasteberry Extract ... 160mg
Black Cohosh Extract ... 160mg
(2.5% triterpene glycodies as 27-deoxyacteine)
Gamma Oryzanol ... 150mg
(Oryza sativa)(seed bran)
Hesperidin ... 75mg
Vegetarian capsule (Carbohydrate gum (cellulose). purifed water), microcrystalline cellulose gum arabic, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade) and silica.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.