- Bio-Tech Pharmacal Evac Capsules is currently unavailable in California.
- Dietary fiber is an essential part of a healthy diet. Insoluble fiber promotes digestive regularity and can help relieve occasional constipation.
- Soluble fiber plays an important role in cardiovascular health by maintaining normal cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium seed husk may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Most individuals consume less fiber than is recommended for good health, but Evac Psyllium Fiber provides a good supplemental source of both insoluble and soluble fiber. Psyllium fiber can also aid in appetite control and weight management by promoting satiety, or the feeling of being full.
- Supports cardiovascular health and may help maintain normal levels of cholesterol.
- Promotes digestive regularity and may aid in weight management.
- A good source of both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- All-natural psyllium seed husk fiber, sugar-free, with no net digestible carbohydrates.
Serving Size: 5 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calories ... 10
Total Carbohydrates ... 3 g ... 1%
Dietary Fiber ... 3 g ... 12%
Soluble Fiber ... 2 g ... *
Insoluble Fiber ... 1 g ... *
Psyllium husk powder ... 3 g ... *
+Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily value not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.