- Bio-Tech Pharmacal DNZ-2, Dimethylaminoethanol also known as DMAE and deanol, is a naturally-occurring compound that can be found in foods such as anchovies and sardines. DMAE is a precursor to choline and acetylcholine, which are chemicals in the nervous system responsible for neurotransmission, muscle contraction, and cognition.
- DMAE may be more bioavailable to the central nervous system than choline.
- Supplementation with DMAE supports healthy mood and emotional well-being.
- It may also promote optimal memory and an improved ability to maintain focus.
- DNZ-2 supplies DMAE as the acetamidobenzoate salt.
- Supports healthy memory, mood, and focus.
- Provides a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- May be preferable to choline supplementation.
- Formulated with DMAE acetamidobenzoate.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Deanol p-Acetamidobenzoate ... 250 mg ... *
Providing 83 mg of DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol)
*Daily value not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.