- Bio-Tech Pharmacal DHEA 5 mg, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands and is the most abundant circulating steroid in humans. Natural production of DHEA declines with age, a factor that may contribute to the aging process. DHEA is a precursor to the hormones testosterone and estrogen, which regulate metabolism and reproductive functions.*
- Supplementation with DHEA may support mental health, including memory, mood, and focus.*
- Some research suggests that DHEA can also support lean body mass and healthy energy levels.*
- DHEA is formulated with micronized dehydroepiandrosterone for optimal absorption.
- Supports mental and reproductive health*
- May promote lean body mass and healthy energy levels*
- Formulated with micronized DHEA for optimal absorption
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
DHEA (micronized Dehydroepiandrosterone) ... 5mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.