- Bio-Tech Pharmacal C-Buff, Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid, is an essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant that supports overall health.
- Vitamin C is required for the synthesis of connective tissues in blood vessels and bones, making it important for tissue repair following injury or surgery.
- Supplementation with vitamin C also supports immune system health and aids in the balance of normal histamine levels.
- C-Buff provides buffered vitamin C as a blend of fully-reacted mineral ascorbates, which are less acidic than ascorbic acid and are gentle on the digestive system.
- C-Buff powder is a convenient way to obtain large doses of vitamin C.
- Essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant.
- Supports immune system health and normal histamine levels.
- Promotes tissue repair after injury or surgery.
- Formulated with buffered vitamin C.
Serving Size: 1 level teaspoon
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 2,000 mg ... 2,222%
(as ascorbic acid & Magnesium, Manganese and zinc ascorbates)
Magnesium ... 125 mg ... 30%
(as magnesium ascorbate and aspartate)
Zinc (as zinc ascorbate) ... 15 mg ... 136%
Manganese (as manganese ascorbate) 2.5 mg ... 109%
Potassium (as potassium aspartate) ... 50 mg ... 1%
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.