- Ayush Herbs Regu-Cycle is an herbal preparation for young women who are seeking relief from common symptoms associated with cyclical imbalances. It has Saraca indica, which is an excellent source of tannins, catechin, and naturally occurring iron.
- Centella asiatica, which promotes healthy blood circulation, supports collagen tissue, and is considered in Ayurveda to support cognition by providing nutrients to the brain and the nervous system.
- Aloe vera, which, in addition to its traditional uses in liver and digestive support, also provides relief for common symptoms associated with cyclical imbalances and supports female health.
- Symplocos racemosa sustains the uterus and promotes urinary health, and Bamboo manna also contains silica, which supports female reproductive health and provides relief for common symptoms associated with cyclical imbalances.
- YoungFem™ also contains measured amounts of pyridoxal-5-phosphate, a form of vitamin B6 which has been shown to help with relieving common cyclical imbalance symptoms.
- Provides relief from common symptoms associated with cyclical imbalances
- Promotes healthy blood circulation and collagen tissue
- Sustains the uterus and promotes urinary health
1 capsule two times daily or as directed by your physician
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin B-6 ... 50 mg ... 2941%
Proprietary Blend ... 525 mg ... †
Lodhra (root)°, Ginger (root)°, Aloevera (leaf), Chaste tree (berry), Ashoka tree° (bark & flower), Fennel (seed), Gotu kola° (whole plant), Bamboo° (manna)
Borage Seed Oil Powder (50% GLA) ... 100 mg ... †
Dill seed extract ... 50 mg ... †
Dong quai root extract ... 50 mg ... †
Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
* Daily value not established.
° Organically grown.
Vegetarian capsule (rich yellow opaque color), magnesium stearate (from a vegetarian source), silicon dioxide.
Free from milk, soy, egg & wheat.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.