- Ayush Herbs ProPita Massage Oil provides an excellent therapeutic foundation for re-establishing pitta balance. The oil helps to sooth the mind and body when used with massage, and keeps the skin silky and smooth.
- This is most effective when used daily after showing. It can also be used to promote a sense of well-being through massage a small amount massaged into the temples or forehead can help to restore feelings of calmness and harmony.
- Promotes balance in the pitta dosha
- Supports soothing of the mind and body
- Promotes a sense of well-being
Apply directly after showering, massaging the oil gently into the skin and concentrating on the forehead, scalp, and feet.
Standardized extracts of the following in a base of Coconut and Sesame Oil: Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Sandalwood (Santalum album), Neem (Azdirachta indica), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratum)
Avoid contact with eyes and mucuos membranes. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance. If any allergic reaction occurs, please discontinue the use and consult your physician. Keep Away From Children. For topical use only. Not for internal use or cooking.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.