- AllVia Progensa Mist unscented spray is formulated to be free of synthetics including parabens and triethanolamine (TEA)
- Packaged in a handy spray pump for travel
- Progesterone Topical Spray
- Three sprays of the pump provide approximately 20 mg of Progesterone USP. This topical spray is formulated to contain 1120 mg of Progesterone USP per one fluid ounce.
Use only as directed. Apply once or twice per day as needed. Dispense three (3) sprays onto your chest, abdomen, inner arms, or thighs - rotating area each time. Do not use for more that 3 weeks out of a month.
Oleyl Alcohol (Plant-based), Progesterone, Natural Grain Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Phenoxyethanol and
Caprylyl Glycol, Helanthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oleo Europaea (Olive) Oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, and Ascorbic Acid.
Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or intend to become pregnant. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Use intended for adults 18 years of age and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed 0.5 fl. oz of this product per month. Consult a licensed health care practitioner if you experience irritation, redness, or discomfort, any changes in breasts or menstrual irregularities, or before using this product if you have concerns about your health or if you have a medical condition. This product contains a chemical listed by the State of California to cause cancer. For more information see the Prop 65 brochure available from your retailer or here.
No animals were used to test this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.