- AllVia Progensa 20 is a Progesterone Topical Cream
- Each full press of the pump provides approximately 20 mg of Progesterone USP
- Unscented cream is formulated to be free of synthetics including parabens and triethanolamine (TEA)
- Packaged in an airtight, hygienically-sealed container.
- Non-greasy and formulated for excellent absorption.
Use only as directed. Apply once or twice a day as needed. Dispense cream into the palm of the hand and rub onto the skin of your chest, abdomen, inner arms, or thighs - rotating area each time. Do not use for more than 3 weeks out of a month.
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Progesterone, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil (and) Tocotrienols (and) Tocopherol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate (HA), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Potassium Sorbate, Allantoin, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, and Sodium Bicarbonate.
Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or intend to become pregnant. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Use intended for adults 18 years of age and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed 2 oz. of this product topically per month. Consult with your physician before using this product. This product contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, see the Prop 65 brochure available from your retailer or here.
No animals were used to test this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.