- Rebel Herbs Turmeric Powder is known in Ayurveda for over 3000 years. It is a common spice found in Asian kitchens. It imparts a rich yellow color to food and has been used as ingredient to support the whole body for many centuries.*
- Adding our dual extracted powder to smoothies, yogurt, or oatmeal everyday gives you a simple way to make turmeric a part of your lifestyle.
- We have pioneered a technology that combines the CO2 extracts, with hydrophilic extracts to create a new generation of extract that is very powerful but still able to be delivered in a vegetarian capsule.
- It is in this way that we can bind together extracts from both polarities of the plant to create a complete extract that is supercharged.
Serving Size:1 gram
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Curcuma Longa (rhizome) (17:1) (35% curcuminoides) 301 mg ... 860 mg
Curcuma longa (rhizome) ** (20:1) (55% turmerones) 55 mg ... 100 mg
*Daily Value not established
**Supercritical CO2 extract
Add one or two scoops (1/4 to 1/2 tsp) to water, juice or smoothie and shake until mixed.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
Produced in a peanut and soy free facility that packages other tree nuts (almonds, cashews and hazelnuts).
Keep out of the reach of children.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
These food supplements are not a substitute for a healthy and varied diet.
Do not exceed more than double the daily recommended intake.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.