- Rebel Herbs Moringa can be an important source of many essential nutrients for people in developing nations and is a cornerstone of traditional medicine throughout Asia and Africa.* In western culture, Moringa is one of the fastest growing nutritional supplements.
- In addition to vitamin C and beta-carotene, Moringa contains Quercetin and Chlorogenic acid, all of which are powerful antioxidants.* Moringa holistic powder extract can be mixed with cool or hot water for a refreshing tea-like beverage.
- We have pioneered a technology that combines the CO2 extracts, with hydrophilic extracts to create a new generation of extract that is very powerful but still able to be delivered in a vegetarian capsule. It is in this way that we can bind together extracts from both polarities of the plant to create a complete
- extract that is supercharged.
Serving Size: 1 gram
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Moringa Oleifera (leaf) ** (7:1) ... 940 mg
Moringa Oleifera (leaf) (80:1) ... 40 mg
*Daily Value not established
**Supercritical CO2 extract
Single herb capsules: A convenient dosing form of the most popular single herbs in Ayurveda. Delivering extraordinary herbal extract in their most pure and potent form.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advise from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
Produced in a peanut and soy free facility that packages other tree nuts (almonds, cashews, and hazelnuts).
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark dry place.
These food supplements are not a substitute for a healthy and varied diet.
Do not exceed more than double the daily recommended intake.
Item has a short shelf life of 6 months or less.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.