- Pioneer Ipriflavone Cal/Mag 600/1000/500mg is a superior vegetarian Cal/Mag formula plus ipriflavone in clinically researched amounts (600 mg per 5 tablets). Especially for individuals concerned with bone health.*
- Professionally formulated for those desiring a higher level of bone support, Ipriflavone Calcium Magnesium provides clinically researched levels of ipriflavone (600 mg/daily), plus beneficial levels of well-absorbed calcium, magnesium and more.* Clinical findings suggest that not only calcium, but a number of other minerals and nutrients can be helpful in supporting bone health.
- Naturally-occurring compounds called isoflavones (found in plants such as legumes and red clover) have garnered special attention.
- Extensive research indicates that ipriflavone (7-isopropoxyisoflavone), a unique derivative of the soy isoflavone genistein, may provide exceptional nutritive support for healthy bones.*
- Pioneer Ipriflavone Calcium Magnesium should be taken with meals, as food significantly enhances absorption of ipriflavone.
Consider these Pioneer Advantages
- Bone Healthy Ipriflavone: Numerous studies suggest that a combination of ipriflavone (600 mg/day) and calcium (usually 1000 mg/day) may help provide nutritive support for healthy bone formation.* Ipriflavone appears to naturally support healthy bone growth by potentially helping to increase bone mass and strength.*
- Chelated Calcium - A Step Beyond: Eighty percent of the calcium in Ipriflavone Calcium Magnesium comes from reacted chelates to citrate, malate and additional Krebs Cycle intermediates for optimal absorption. Many products that combine ipriflavone with calcium use only carbonate, a compact but less absorbable form. Well-absorbed, chelated calcium forms have been suggested to help provide nutritive support for healthy bone density.*
- Magnesium: This critical mineral helps support calcium transport and utilization, and has been suggested to support healthy bone density in older people who are magnesium-deficient.* Pioneer Ipriflavone Calcium Magnesium provides well-absorbed, reacted chelates of aspartate and malate, plus naturally-occuring magnesium oxide.
- Bone-Healthy, Natural Trace Minerals: Numerous trace minerals are noted key factors for bone health. Boron supports efficient metabolism and utilization of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and phosphorus.* Silica, obtained from Horsetail herb, is required for collagen formation and works together with calcium to help maintain healthy bone hardness.* Their comprehensive Trace Mineral Complex is derived from seaweed. All of the minerals and trace minerals contained in this product are rigorously screened for lead and other heavy metals.
- Verified Gluten Free: Like all Pioneer formulas, Ipriflavone Calcium Magnesium is manufactured using strictly gluten free raw materials and has been independently tested to confirm that it contains no detectable gluten or gliadin proteins.
- For informed consumers, their reputation for quality without compromise and honest labeling practices has earned Pioneer a name synonymous with integrity. Located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, Pioneer occupies a spacious, sun-lit, post and beam building and employs a caring, supportive staff. Growth has brought many changes to Pioneer, but it has not changed their deep commitment to health, a commitment that they warmly share with you.
Serving Size: 5 Vegetable Tablets
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate ... 1 g
Dietary Fiber ... 1 g
Vitamin D-2 (ergocalciferol) ... 4000 IU
Calcium (3:3:2:2 citrate:malate: Krebs Cycle intermediates [citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate, alpha-ketoglutarate]: carbonate) ... 1200 mg
Magnesium (2:2:1 aspartate:oxide:malate) ... 500 mg
Sodium ... 5 mg
Ipriflavone ... 600 mg
Trace Mineral Complex (as sea vegetation: Lithothamnion spp.) ... 250 mg
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Herb Extract (standardized to 4 mg [10%] silica) ... 40 mg
Boron (1:1 glycinate complex:citrate complex) ... 2 mg
*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid.
This product has been laboratory-verified gluten-free.
Take 5 tablets daily with meals. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose.