- Nutrasal PhosChol PPC VET is a PhosChol Liquid Formulation that is easy to administer to your pets! No more stuffing cheese or treats with big pills that are tough to administer. Simply pour the correct dose (by animal weight) into to a teaspoon and either add to food or administer directly.
- Great taste, liposome delivery system.
- PPC Vet uses the exact same pharmaceutical grade PPC found in PhosChol products.
- There are 48,000 mg of purified PPC per 8 oz and bottles which equates to 48 - 1000 mg doses.
- The dosing chart found on the bottle (based on valid and published clinical study recommendations) makes doing easy for any sized pet...from 5 lbs. to 150+ Lbs.
- PhosChol is the #1 Healthcare Professional Brand of Pharmaceutical Grade PPC
- Liposome delivery system
- Easy liquid dose by weight - 1000 mg PPC/5 ml tsp.
- Tasty and easy to administer to pets
- Same pharmaceutical grade PPC as PhosChol
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
One full teaspoon provides 1000mg of PPC (Polyenylphosphatidylcholine).
Active Ingredient per 5ml (1 Teaspoon): Polyenylphosphatidylcholine 1000 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Water, saflower oil, natural chicken flavor, malic acid, xanthan gum.
As a dietary supplement, provide PPC at ~25 - 50mg/Kg body weight, or as suggested by your veterinarian.
Servings per container/dose:
500 mg Servings: 96
1000 mg Servings: 48
1500 mg Servings: 32
Made with pharmaceutical grade PPC, under strict quality controls to ensure purity, potency, and reliability.
Do not use if tamper resistant seal is broken, or missing.
Store at controlled room temperature.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.