- Garden of Life Super Seed is a powerful, whole food blend of sprouted seeds, grains and legumes that supplies your body with a nutrient-dense source of dietary fiber.
- Super Seed is an excellent way to add whole food fiber to smoothies and foods; however, it is so much more than a healthy fiber because in addition to delivering 6 grams of fiber and providing 50% of your daily requirement in only 2 servings, it is also packed with nutrition. Made with 14 sprouted seeds, grains and legumes, it provides 6 grams of protein along with healthy omega-3 fats, beneficial probiotics and digestive enzymes, but with no sugar or artificial ingredients. Cinnamon provides a delicious taste and makes Super Seed a great addition to smoothies and many other foods or recipes to boost nutritional content as well as fiber.
- Super Seed is a powerful, whole food blend of sprouted seeds, grains and legumes that supplies your body with a nutrient-dense source of dietary fiber. Super Seed® is formulated with flaxseed and probiotics, along with Garden of Life’s proprietary Poten-Zyme® Whole Food Fiber Blend, including sprouts of flax, sunflower, chia, sesame and pumpkin seeds, adzuki beans, millet, quinoa, garbanzo beans, buckwheat, amaranth and red lentils. Super Seed contains ingredients specifically chosen for their ability to support normal gut flora balance, regular bowel function and overall health.† An excellent source of fiber, two servings of Super Seed provide nearly 50 percent of the Daily Value for fiber, plus 24 percent of the Daily Value for protein. Super Seed also provides naturally occurring omega-3 fatty acids, essential for good health. Super Seed can be mixed in smoothies, vegetable or fruit juice, cereal or yogurt. Super Seed can add nutritional value and fiber to nearly any food or beverage.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegetarian
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.